Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"Jews, play stupid games. Jews, that's why they're lame."

One of my best friends in high school was Jewish--about as Jewish as I was Christian.  His dad could be described as a typical New York Jew:  loud, pushy, and obnoxious.  Bill was just a great guy though.  The ones with the stupid hats and bad haircuts are a mystery to me;  wearing a black overcoat in hot weather doesn't demonstrate too much G2.  Some of their celebrations seem very stupid:  celebrating enough lamp oil?  Sweet.  Unlike islam and mormonism, at least their prophet was not a loser pederast who invented the religion so he could get lots of little preteen girls.  Mo-hammed and Joe Smith were just plain pervs.  Losers.  Who is the Jews' prophet anyhow?  I would admire them a lot more if they had fought the Romans to the death instead of throwing their kids off the cliff and jumping behind them.  Jews did right well against the Germs in the ghetto.  Yeah, I think all the Germs knew what was going on.  I hold them responsible as a nation.  I don't like them.  How could you wholesale kill people just for bad haircuts and stupid black hats?  I'd have enjoyed killing Germs.  Audie Murphy was the MAN!  I would never buy a damn Germ car.  Seems like all the niggers drive Mercedes or BMW's these days.  See, I have self-worth;  I drive a Bimmer!  I admire Israel and the Israelis.  They have humiliated the ragheads each time the rags acted out.  Check out the number of Jews who were awarded Nobel Prizes before the prize became a joke and was awarded to Yessir Iarefat and little Jimmie Carter and Algore and obongo.  When the prize was prized there were a hundred times the number of Jews who won Nobel Prizes than ragheads.  American Jews voted wholesale for obongo.  Doesn't demonstrate much G2--Jews play stupid games.

No comments:

Post a Comment