Friday, November 18, 2011

FORGET HELL1

Listen up you arrogant yankee bastards:  you think because you won, that everything is just fine now and that we (Southerners--true Southerners who have not discarded our heritage) all acquiesce to your delusion of superiority?  We killed you at a ratio of more than two to one.  The only reason that our kill ratio is not higher is that I was not there.  My kill ratio in Vietnam was greater than 200 to 0 so I feel safe in making that claim.  You dumb bastards believe in the myth that we fought to keep black slaves in shackles.  Stupids!  The vast majority of us did not own slaves.  We fought because you murderous savage scum invaded our homeland.  You ravaged our nation and stole everything that we owned.  Northern "antique shops" are filled with beautiful treasures that you swine ripped off our ancestors.  Do I hate you for being from the north?  No, I only hate you if you are one of the unAmerican , antiAmerican liberals who I would gut in front of your foul spawn with glee.  Then I would gut them, to make sure that you didn't leave any liberal legacy behind.  This is my country, not yours;  you did not fight for the freedom that my ancestors who fought in the revolution bled for.  I fought under the Stars and Stripes, but I fought as a Southerner first.  Stick your smug yankee arrogance up your ass!  I am an American, a Southern American.  Don't forget it.  I have killed better men than you--a lot of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment