Thursday, September 22, 2011

President Zero

Rick Perry is not my pick.  My pick is Sarah Palin.  She is smarter than Perry.  I think she is more honest than Perry.  I don't think she has Perry's inate MCP attitude and associated arrogance. She's religious, but at least she does not espouse a freaky religion like Mormonism so she is definitely better than the RINO Romney.  However, Perry is so infinitely better than obongo that anyone with the slightest bit of intelligence will replace President Zero, as Perry has dubbed obongo, with Perry.  Those of you who were blankly stupid last time around can make up for your brainless assininity this time around.  If you even contemplate voting for President Zero again, you cannot learn;  KILL YOURSELF!

1 comment:

  1. I don't really like Palin either...instead of being governor to her state she ran off to make a reality tv show about alaska so she could make $1 million + per episode.

    ReplyDelete